Drumchapel High School

Close Menu
Placing Requests

Placing Requests

If your child lives outwith the Drumchapel High School catchment area or your child attends one of our associated primary schools but does not live in its catchment area. It will be necessary for a parent to make a placing request.

Parents seeking a place for their child in the school can telephone or make an appointment to speak to a senior member of staff for advice. We will be more than happy to hear from you.

Also see the Glasgow Council website: Placing Requests for further information.